First Bank of Baldwin is upgrading our technology in August, 2017!
Below we have outlined the various products and services that will be affected:
- New Debit Cards: Your new MasterCard® Debit card will come in the mail in early August with a separate mail piece with your New PIN number. Please use your existing card through August 22nd, then activate your new card for future purchases on or after August 23rd by making a PIN transaction at an ATM or retail location. Reminder: if you have any automatic payments with your current card, make sure you update to the new card number.
— Introducing MoneyPass, with access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATM’s nationwide.
For a list of MoneyPass ATM locations please visit www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html
*As of August 23, 2017 there will be a $2.00 fee for each non-MoneyPass ATM transaction.
- Online Banking: With this upgrade, you will need to re-enroll in Online Banking. You will be prompted to go through the step-by-step instructions to set up a new user name, password, and security questions. There will also be an online tutorial available to help you if you have questions. The first time you login on or after August 28th your user name will be the same user name you currently use; however, your password will be your user name plus the last 4 digits of your social security number. There will be a gap from August 24, 2017 at 5:00pm to August 28, 2017 where Online and Mobile services will not be available.
- E-Statement and Bill Pay: Before August 24, 2017 you will need to login to download your bill pay or statement history. As of August 25, 2017 your bill pay and statement history will not be available online.
- Mobile Banking: You will need to download our new app from the Google Play or iTunes Store on or after August 28, 2017. You can also activate your Online Banking account for the first time via your mobile device. The first time you login to the new App, you will use your current Online Banking user name and your password will be your user name plus the last 4 digits of your social security number. Once you log in you will be prompted to reset your password and security questions.
- Interest Payments: Interest will be credited to interest-bearing accounts on August 24, 2017. Future interest payments will continue to be paid as in the past.
**Interest will be calculated on Average Collected Balances.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Department at 715-684-3366.
Watch your mail or visit the News and Promotion tab on our website for more information.